Informations on cookies, pixels and Social plug-ins
Regarding this Information
- This document regards the information on cookies, pixels and social plug-in (“Disclosure”) of CALZATURIFICIO STAR S.P.A. , Via Oslavia 3 21049 Tradate, (“CALZATURIFICIO STAR”, “we”, “our ).CALZATURIFICIO STAR is the data controller for the purposes of this Statement.
What are cookies, which ones do we use and how can I disable them (opt-out)?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer or mobile device by the user’s web browser, while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism to allow websites to remember information (such as products added to the shopping cart) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular keys, login , or record which pages have been visited in the past). They can also be used to store arbitrary parts of information previously entered by the user in the fields of a form, such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
We can also give you the opportunity to manage the use of certain cookie categories directly on this Website by making the respective choices, providing:
- a banner on cookies at the time of your first visit, which allows the management of certain cookie categories;
- a link to a third party site responsible for managing the cookies used on this Website, which allows the management of certain cookie categories;
- a subpage responsible for managing the cookies used on this Website, which allows the management of certain cookie categories;
- interactive options, such as keys, integrated into this Statement, which allow the management of certain cookie categories.
In addition to the aforementioned options, it may also refer to the following third party websites to disable (opt-out) advertising cookies based on interests:
- On this Website we can use the following cookies, the following categories of cookies and other technologies, but not spyware, for the purposes indicated and, where appropriate, distributed by or with the assistance of the indicated partners:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies necessary for the operation of the Website and to allow it to complete its request for services. They include, for example, cookies that allow them to access secure areas of the Website.
These cookies record information about the choices made by you on the Website, such as your username, language or region in which it is located. In this way we are able to personalize your visit to the Website.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share the content of the Website with social media platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these cookies, as they are installed by the social media platforms themselves. Refer to paragraph 3 below on pixel and social plug-ins to learn more about how social media cookies are used in conjunction with social plug-ins.
Third-party analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to collect information about the way in which visitors use the Website, for example to count visitors and see how they move within the Website. They record his visit to the Website, the pages he visited and the links he clicked on. These cookies do not collect information that identifies it; all information is anonymous. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
For more information about the use of your data by Google. visit the Google website. The Google Analytics cookies used on this Website are:
- _ga: this cookie contains a unique value to make a distinction between the visitors of the website and has a life span of 2 years;
- _gid: this cookie contains a unique value to make a distinction between visitors and has a 24-hour life span;
- _gat: this cookie is used to block requests to the server and has a life time of 10 minutes.
Cookie di terze parti pubblicitari
Third-party advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to provide you with tailor-made advertising on third-party websites, based on your interests regarding our products and services that you showed during your visit to our Website. These cookies do not collect data that identifies it; all data is anonymous ..
On our Website we can take care of interest-based advertising, including retargeting or remarketing technology provided by third parties (“Third party service providers”), such as
- Criteo SA, Parigi, Francia,www.criteo.com (‘Criteo’),
- DoubleClick, una divisione di Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, www.doubleclickbygoogle.com, (‘DoubleClick’), e
- Funzioni pubblicitarie di Google Analytics, un servizio di Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Amazon: 60 Holborn Viaduct, London, England EC1A 2FD UK
- Adform A/S, Copenhagen, Danimarca
to analyze your browsing on our Website. Based on this, we are able to address you with personalized advertising. To this end, cookies are stored on your computer. During your visit to our Website, neither personal data providers nor personal data are collected from us, but only anonymized data. The use of this technology is completely consistent with the relevant data protection legislation. Thanks to such data, we can, for example, contact you with advertising on third-party websites, tailored to your interests in our products, eg. After visiting our website and showing interest in a particular series of products, this technology can subsequently show you more information in the form of advertising while you are browsing on another website. The purpose of using this technology is to better adapt the information available to your interests and make your online experience as informative as possible. However, you can adjust your browser settings to not store these cookies and delete already stored cookies.
Find the disablement functions (opt-out) of third-party service providers below by clicking on the links provided:
- Criteo: www.criteo.com/it/privacy
- DoubleClick: https://code.google.com/archive/p/google-opt-out-plugin/
- Funzioni pubblicitarie di Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- Adform : http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en
Anonymous data created using Google Analytics Advertising Features can be used for demographic and interest reports, as well as reports on network impressions.
What are pixels and social plug-ins, which ones do we use and how can they be disabled?
We also use other technologies on our Website, which allow us and third party service providers to offer you a more personalized and engaging Internet experience, for example by offering you more relevant advertising to you on your social media channels, or by allowing you to share his experiences on our Website via social media. We therefore use the following technologies:
- Facebook pixel. I Facebook pixel sono piccoli frammenti di software, “punti” quasi invisibili delle dimensioni di un pixel sul nostro Sito internet, che creano un link tra la sua visita sul nostro Sito internet e Facebook. Quando il pixel sta caricando, Facebook installa sul suo computer un cosiddetto cookie “fr”, che aiuta Facebook a offrirle più pubblicità personalizzata, ma anche a misurare e migliorare la pubblicità. Questo cookie ha una durata di vita di 90 giorni. Maggiori informazioni in merito ai cookie di Facebook si possono trovare qui: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Consideri che, quando il cookie “fr” è installato, Facebook è in grado di tracciare il suo comportamento di navigazione attraverso altri siti internet che hanno applicato un Facebook pixel o un social plug-in di Facebook.
- Social plug-in. I social plug-in sono piccoli frammenti di software, che creano un link tra la sua visita al nostro sito internet e la piattaforma dei social media di un Fornitore di servizi terzo. Il social plug-in comunicherà al Fornitore di servizi terzo che lei ha visitato il nostro Sito internet e potrà far ricevere al Fornitore di servizi terzo i cookie che questi ha installato in precedenza sul suo computer. Utilizziamo social plug-in dei seguenti Fornitori di servizi terzi:
- Facebook (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins)
- Twitter (https://dev.twitter.com/web/overview)
- LinkedIn (https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins)
- Pinterest (https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/all-about-pinterest-browser-button#Web)
- Google (https://developers.google.com/+/web/)
- VK (https://vk.com/dev/widgets_for_sites)
- Weibo (http://open.weibo.com/widgets)
Click on the URLs next to each third-party service provider to get more information about their plug-ins. Please note that we have no control over the way in which these social plug-ins work, on the data they collect, or on the use of this information by the third-party service provider. For more information on how these third party service providers use their personal data collected through their social plug-ins, we refer you to their respective privacy policies.
On what basis do we process the collected data?
How long do we process the collected data?
- Your personal data are processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above, or until when you withdraw your consent to their treatment, unless we or any other third party has an overriding interest in the storage of your personal data identifiable, or when there is a legal or regulatory obligation, or a judicial or administrative order, which prevents us from de-identifying them.
Who has access to the collected data?
- You acknowledge that our use of analytical cookies, as well as social media, may imply that third party service providers of these cookies may obtain certain information about you, including your browsing behavior. We refer to the information provided by these third party service providers for more details on how they use their personal data.
- We use third-party service providers, such as web hosting companies, to process your personal data on our behalf and to make them available on the Website.
To whom do we disclose and transfer the collected data?
What are your rights?
You have right to:
- to request access and correction or deletion of personal data concerning us treated by us;
- to ask us to limit the processing of personal data concerning us treated by us;
- to request us to provide you, or any person or person designated by you, a digital file of your personal data processed by us (data portability);
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, which allows us to process your personal data for the purposes indicated;
- You can oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, for example, it may require us to stop sending our newsletter. In the case of direct marketing e-mails, you can withdraw your consent via the unsubscribe link in the e-mail;
- You can contact us to exercise the aforementioned rights (see the contact details below);
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
How can you contact us?
For any questions or to exercise your rights you can contact us as follows:
Mailing address:CALZATURIFICIO STAR, Via Oslavia 3 21049 Tradate
E-mail address: email@example.com