RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
Return your purchase
Free returns are available worldwide for all full price items within 30 days of shipping and all sale items within 14 days of receipt, provided the return conditions specified below are met.
Please note it is not possible to return personalised, monogrammed or pierced jewellery items.
Please note that it is not possible to return the following items using the free returns service:
- Purchases must be returned from the original shipping country with the original Returns Form.
- Items returned must be in their unused original condition with all Artioli item tags attached and any related accessories or instruction booklets included.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Artioli reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. Where an item is supplied with a hygiene strip, the item can only be returned if the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains intact.
Receiving a refund
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding ITALY public holidays.
- Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
- If the item which you are returning was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, any refund will be paid in the same currency as purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
Currently orders cannot be exchanged online. Please return your order to us within 30 days of the shipping date for all full price items and within 14 days for all sale items for a refund using the free return service, ensuring that the return conditions are met. A new order can be placed through artiolimilano.com at any time or if you Contact Us you can place an order via our Customer Service team.
Order Cancellations and Amendments
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please Contact Us by email as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
DISTANCE SELLING LEGISLATION
Under applicable distance selling legislation or under statutory consumer protection laws of your country of residence to the extent applicable, you may have a right to cancel orders for certain items purchased from artiolimilano.com within a statutory cooling-off period. For orders placed on artiolimilano.com there is a cooling-off period of 14 days from the day after the date on which the item in question was received.
Please note that this cancellation right does not apply to certain items including (without limitation):
- Goods made to your specification or goods which have been clearly personalised or monogrammed.
- Services, if we have started to provide the services before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
If your order has been shipped
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the item has been shipped, please replace the item securely in its original packaging and return it to us with your shipping note.
- Please note: the free return service is not available for the cancellation of fragrance.
- If you cancel your order and return the item(s) using any other collection or postal service, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the item(s).
- This is not a full statement of your rights under applicable distance selling legislation or under any statutory consumer protection laws applicable in your country of residence
Personalised or Monogrammed Items
- Due to the nature of personalised or monogrammed items, returns, changes or cancellations are not accepted once an order has been placed. This does not affect your statutory rights. Payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
For any further queries please contact our Customer Service who will be happy to assist.
The Returns & Cancellations Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office, Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your jurisdiction.